HOLY ROYAL ARCH KNIGHT TEMPLAR PRIEST

hraktp-

OFFICERS FOR 2016

V. E. Preceptor Marshall Luther Horn
V. E. Deputy Preceptor Charles McBerry Thames
Registrar/Treasurer Luther Alvin Hill Sr., K.C.
Seventh Pillar Curtis Maxwell Helms
Sixth Pillar Joseph Curtis Harrison
Fifth Pillar John Douglas Pugh Jr.
Fourth Pillar Douglas McArthur Skeens
Third Pillar James Franklin Cartwright Jr.
Second Pillar Billy Ray Cutlip
First Pillar Robert Burnette Beam
Inner Guard Mack Evans Johnson
Outer Guard Robert Levoy Peay

The Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests is an honorary and invitational organization with membership limitations and cannot be applied for. Members are selected and extended invitations on the basis of outstanding performance as a Commander of a Commandery of Knights Templar. The order has historic roots in England that trace back to 1786, with references back to 1686, the traditional year of revival. The “Priestly Order” was referred to within the ceremonies of “The High Knights Templar” in Ireland in 1755. There are records of the conferral of this Order in the United States during the 1800’s but the authority is unknown. The Grand College of America, Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests was formed in the United States in 1931.

Holy Manger Tabernacle No. XLVIII Holy Royal Arch Knights Templar Priests was Chartered in Nashville, Tennessee on February 8, 1964. The Charter members were Arch Erwin McClannahan, Russell Ballou Tandy, Wallace Phelan Douglas, Coy Henderson Duke, and Eugene Leslie Webb Jr. The Tabernacle has continually held its meetings in the Nashville area since that date.